Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a leading global friction supplier with customers in various markets including industrial, rail, truck, and bus. Making products that stop everything from elevators to high-speed trains.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing the aftermarket customer base primarily in the commercial vehicle and rail market segments as well as the industrial friction business.
- Lead new business development activities for Eastern U.S. territory
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan
- Manage short (90 day) and long (1-2+ year) sales cycles
- Provide technical knowledge to customers on current and new products (training provided)
- Assist in field testing tracking and follow up as necessary
- Track record of winning new business and history of building positive relationships with customers
- "Hunter" sales mentality
- Driven, self-starter who is use to working without direct supervision and capable of meeting identified sales goals and targets
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- Existing Involvement with industry groups (a plus)
- Proven track record of results pioneering a brand in saturated market
- Knowledge of the commercial vehicle aftermarket
- Experience working with fleets
- Technical understanding and general knowledge of friction materials and/or brakes preferred
- A minimum of 50% travel expected
We’ve developed a strong and diverse network of top industry talent which includes Sales, Engineering, and Product Management in the automotive and commercial vehicle segments.
We provide a wide range of brake industry opportunities from clients searching for your specific expertise in the areas of friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking technologies.
Ready to Work With Us?
If you'd like to find out more about our services or discuss a position, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch ASAP.