Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a leading global friction supplier with customers in various markets including industrial, rail, truck, and bus. Making products that stop everything from elevators to high-speed trains.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing the aftermarket customer base primarily in the commercial vehicle and rail market segments as well as the industrial friction business.
- Lead new business development activities for Eastern U.S. territory
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan
- Manage short (90 day) and long (1-2+ year) sales cycles
- Provide technical knowledge to customers on current and new products (training provided)
- Assist in field testing tracking and follow up as necessary
- Track record of winning new business and history of building positive relationships with customers
- "Hunter" sales mentality
- Driven, self-starter who is use to working without direct supervision and capable of meeting identified sales goals and targets
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- Existing Involvement with industry groups (a plus)
- Proven track record of results pioneering a brand in saturated market
- Knowledge of the commercial vehicle aftermarket
- Experience working with fleets
- Technical understanding and general knowledge of friction materials and/or brakes preferred
- A minimum of 50% travel expected
We’ve developed a strong and diverse network of top industry talent which includes Sales, Engineering, and Product Management in the automotive and commercial vehicle segments.
We provide a wide range of brake industry opportunities from clients searching for your specific expertise in the areas of friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking technologies.
DRESDEN, Germany – Several C-Suite Executives attending EuroBrake 2019 asked me...+
Ready to Work With Us?
If you'd like to find out more about our services or discuss a position, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch ASAP.