Ref #: 0005
Our client is a leading innovator in friction technology development and currently searching for a Quality Manager who is aggressive, results-oriented professional with a passion for the automotive industry. This is a fast-paced position for someone who wants to make a difference using their prior experiences, proven quality development tools, effective verbal and written skills as well as people skills and diplomacy tactics.
Ideal candidates will have IATF experience and be able to actively manage and participate in all aspects of product quality while contributing to continuous product improvements. By applying knowledge of quality engineering principles, you will work with a technology leader to develop and improve quality and process capability for a variety of products including Brake Pads, High-Performance Brake Calipers, Rotors, Hats and Caliper Brackets.
- Maintain current IATF certification.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain company Quality Policy.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements for external suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Manage team members during the PPAP process and ensuring all documentation is complete and specifications are met for PPAP approval.
- Bringing together the staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes, and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems pertaining to the QA/QC function.
- Setting QC compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Defining and Enforcing quality procedures in conjunction with production staff.
- Work with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Organize and manage the quality assurance team in close co-operation with the customers and with the other members of the management team.
- Analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
- Work closely with the process engineering team to ensure that root cause analysis is conducted and corrective action is implemented.
- Bachelor’s or 4 year Degree in Engineering or Quality Management or related field is required.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Supervisory or Management Experience.
- Familiar with measurement systems, ISO/TS/IATF Quality Systems, and Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office and Minitab Computer skills
- ASQ Certifications (ie. CQE)
We’ve developed a strong and diverse network of top industry talent which includes Sales, Engineering, and Product Management in the automotive and commercial vehicle segments.
We provide a wide range of brake industry opportunities from clients searching for your specific expertise in the areas of friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking technologies.
Ready to Work With Us?
If you'd like to find out more about our services or discuss a position, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch ASAP.