The Quality Manager reports to the VP of Operations and interacts with all plant staff to maintain quality systems and ISO certification. This position also has contact with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders. The Quality Manager role is a hands-on position, requiring activities on the floor as well as leadership in developing procedures for new product and improve current systems.
- Lead and develop Quality Engineers and Technicians to achieve quality goals
- Perform material tests on components and finished products to meet company standards
- Interface with customers and suppliers to achieve quality and velocity goals
- Develop and implement processes for continued improvement
- Implement and maintain ISO certification and audits
- Direct and facilitate the implementation and expansion of gauging systems and new product gauging systems
- Implement processes to improve quality performance
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in related engineering or equivalent
- 5 minimum years of quality management experience in manufacturing
- Prior people management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a customer service mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task; Proven ability to make sound decisions and recommendations; Perform duties with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent Communications skills, written & verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Management Systems standards
- SPC and Geometric Tolerance
- CMM programming exposure
We’ve developed a strong and diverse network of top industry talent which includes Sales, Engineering, and Product Management in the automotive and commercial vehicle segments.
We provide a wide range of brake industry opportunities from clients searching for your specific expertise in the areas of friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking technologies.
Ready to Work With Us?
If you'd like to find out more about our services or discuss a position, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch ASAP.