Hagman Search Group is conducting a Design Engineer search for a global brake supplier in the Detroit, MI area. The position is responsible for developing various foundation brake components for assigned customer programs.
Plans, conducts and coordinates a broad range of technical analysis requiring in-depth knowledge of advanced braking principles and their applications. Will coordinate the technical activities of other engineers or engineering support personnel on specific assignments.
- Requirements analysis and concept generation
- Creation of Product & Design Specifications
- Product Development (design coordination, test plans, prototypes, FMEA’s, PPAPS)
- Customer meetings to define product scope
- Product Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 5+ years of product development experience within the automotive brake industry
- Six Sigma Blackbelt certification preferred
We’ve developed a strong and diverse network of top industry talent which includes Sales, Engineering, and Product Management in the automotive and commercial vehicle segments.
We provide a wide range of brake industry opportunities from clients searching for your specific expertise in the areas of friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking technologies.
From The BRAKE Report MCHENRY, Ill. – Brake Parts Inc LLC (BPI) announces Dr. HT ...+
Ready to Work With Us?
If you'd like to find out more about our services or discuss a position, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch ASAP.