Hagman Search Group is conducting a Design Engineer search for a global brake supplier in the Detroit, MI area. The position is responsible for developing various foundation brake components for assigned customer programs.
Plans, conducts and coordinates a broad range of technical analysis requiring in-depth knowledge of advanced braking principles and their applications. Will coordinate the technical activities of other engineers or engineering support personnel on specific assignments.
- Requirements analysis and concept generation
- Creation of Product & Design Specifications
- Product Development (design coordination, test plans, prototypes, FMEA’s, PPAPS)
- Customer meetings to define product scope
- Product Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- 5+ years of product development experience within the automotive brake industry
- Six Sigma Blackbelt certification preferred
We’ve developed a strong and diverse network of top industry talent which includes Sales, Engineering, and Product Management in the automotive and commercial vehicle segments.
We provide a wide range of brake industry opportunities from clients searching for your specific expertise in the areas of friction, foundation brake, and advanced braking technologies.
Ready to Work With Us?
If you'd like to find out more about our services or discuss a position, please complete the form and one of our team will be in touch ASAP.